Cookies Policy | TGM Academy
Cookies policy of TGM Academy
- Administrator (also “we”, “us”) - the TGM Research FZE company seated in Ras Al Khaimah (PO 1005), 8th floor, Business Center 4 Al Nakheel, United Arab Emirates - registered as a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) in the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone Authority, company license number 47000499, telephone: (+971) 5 4421 4421.
- Cookies - IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices the User uses to access the Administrator’s Internet service.
- Device - any electronic device the User uses to access the Administrator's Internet service.
- User - a subject, on behalf of whom, according to the Terms and Conditions and provisions of the law, services may be rendered electronically or with whom an Agreement of rendering services electronically may be concluded.
- Legal basis - TGM Research FZE uses cookie files according to art. 173 of the Telecommunications Law 22 March 2013 act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
2. Cookies mechanisms
- The Internet Service uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by the service on the visitor’s end user device if the Internet browser settings allow it. Cookies files allow the service to identify a returning user if the same device is used, distinguish you from other website users, and estimate the number of views and clicks.
- A cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it originates from, its “expiration time” and individual, randomly chosen number identifying that file. Information collected with such files helps adjusting Administrator’s product offer to individual preferences and real needs of the Internet Service’s visitors. They also allow creating general statistics on Internet Service's visits.
- We use the following cookie files:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, view the list of available surveys, check account balance, or redeem prizes.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Due to technological advancement, other than cookies but functionally analogical equivalents of that technology are also available, offering the possibility to save information on your end user device (e.g. local storage). Whenever cookies are mentioned in this document, that information refers also to these new technologies if not clearly indicated otherwise.
3. External cookies
TGM Research FZE uses external cookies to:
- popularize the Internet Service via the Facebook.com social network (external cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. seated in USA or Facebook Ireland seated in Ireland);
- present the TGM Research FZE office location map on Internet Service’s info sites, by means of the maps.google.com Internet Service (external cookies administrator: Google Inc. seated in USA);